Safer surgery. Lower risk.
Neuro Alert is a leading provider of intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring (IONM), the gold standard for improving patient safety and outcomes in surgical procedures.
About Neuro Alert
As a leading provider of customized IONM solutions, Neuro Alert has been setting the bar since 2007 for ensuring patient safety during surgeries that place the central or peripheral nervous systems at risk.
Neuro Alert has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Ambulatory Health Care Accreditation with zero deficits by demonstrating continuous compliance with its nationally recognized standards.
Beyond our commitment to improving patient safety through IONM, we deliver the following benefits:
- Customized Programs
- Commitment to Surgeon Preferences
- Service Line Expansion
- Full Integration with the Surgical Team
- 24/7 Client Services, Scheduling and IT Availability and Support
- Institutional Educational Programs
- Periodic Performance Meetings
- Benchmarking Tools
- Regulated Clinical Compliance and Competencies Programs
- Robust Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement
Who is using Neuro Alert’s IONM Services?
Why choose Neuro Alert?
- Neuro Alert at the New England Neurosurgical Society’s Annual Meeting
- Neuro Alert’s Greg Jason and the Butterfly Foundation offered IONM services to underprivileged patients in Myanmar
- Neuro Alert’s Chris Martin Attends 6th Congress of the International Society of Intraoperative Neurophysiology
- Neuro Alert Appoints Director of Clinical Competency
- Diabetics and Surgery: Common Hazards to Avoid