Safer surgery. Lower risk.
Neuro Alert is a leading provider of intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring (IONM), the gold standard for improving patient safety and outcomes in surgical procedures.
As a leading provider of customized IONM solutions, Neuro Alert has been setting the bar since 2007 for ensuring patient safety during surgeries that place the central or peripheral nervous systems at risk.
Neuro Alert has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Ambulatory Health Care Accreditation with zero deficits by demonstrating continuous compliance with its nationally recognized standards.
Beyond our commitment to improving patient safety through IONM, we deliver the following benefits:
- Customized Programs
- Commitment to Surgeon Preferences
- Service Line Expansion
- Full Integration with the Surgical Team
- 24/7 Client Services, Scheduling and IT Availability and Support
- Institutional Educational Programs
- Periodic Performance Meetings
- Benchmarking Tools
- Regulated Clinical Compliance and Competencies Programs
- Robust Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement
Who is using Neuro Alert’s IONM Services?
Latest Blog Posts
- Team Member Spotlight – Ashley Akaba! 🔦
- A Blast from the Past: A Day in the Life of an IONM Professional “Back in the Day” 🚀
- Super excited for our Advanced Modality Training Day!
- Happy 10-20 System Mark and Measure Day!
- Building Bridges in the Operating Room: The Symphony of IONM and Team-Centric Communication